Meet The Doctor
Oral Surgeon Justin Hollar, DMD
My name is Dr. Justin Hollar. I’m an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, born and raised in Vancouver, WA. After serving as an Associate Surgeon at the Pacific Maxillofacial Center in Hawaii, I’ve returned to practice in my home town.
I received my undergraduate degrees in Zoology and Psychology from the University of Washington in 1997 and my Doctorate in Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from Temple University School of Dentistry in 2002. I completed a one year internship and the additional four year residency at the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2007.
I appreciate all aspects of OMS and provide a broad scope of oral and maxillofacial surgeries including wisdom tooth removal, dental implants, bone grafting and facial reconstruction. To keep abreast of the latest developments in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, I strive to exceed the continuing education requirements in Washington State.
My hobbies include scuba diving, soccer, gardening, reading and travel.
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (Member)
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (Active Candidate)
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- Clark County Dental Society
- 1998-2000 Temple University-Dean’s List
- 1995-1997 University of Washington-Dean’s List
- Southwest Washington Medical Center